Want to work for us?
We are always looking for talented people to add to our established team. Please view the roles listed below.
Architectural Technician / Technologist
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary £25-35,000 depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist to join our architectural team within our multidisciplinary practice.
The post is ideally suited to someone interested in contemporary architecture and who wants to be involved in projects from start to finish. You should be ambitious with proven experience in practice.
Current projects include a 35 dwelling traditional rural housing development, a contemporary 5-storey town centre retail and residential building, several one-off house designs and schemes involving Listed Buildings and agricultural buildings of varying complexity.
- Architectural Technician or Technologist with experience in practice
- Sound and well-rounded knowledge of UK Building Regulations and associated British Standards
- Experience and/or knowledge of traditional and modern methods of construction
- Experience of preparing planning, building regulation, tender, and construction information packages
- An interest in construction detailing generally, with a desire to undertake research into new methods when required
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written English and be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
We offer a competitive remuneration package depending on your skills, a friendly working environment and the opportunity to contribute to a growing family-run business. Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays.
If you are interested - please prepare a CV and portfolio and email us with a covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 February 2019.
Chartered Landscape Architect
Contract: Full or part time, permanent
The Robert Doughty Consultancy Ltd seeks a passionate and talented Chartered Landscape Architect with a flair for design, good presentation skills and, preferably, EIA experience.
We are a thriving multi-disciplinary practice with a diverse portfolio of rural and urban projects offering an attractive employment package with excellent opportunities for personal advancement for the right candidate.
Our existing workload consists of visual impact assessments, master planning, detailed design in commercial and residential sectors. Applicants should possess good design ability and be team players to become part of this successful and established practice.
It is essential candidates demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- A strong command of written and spoken English
- Project management and strong report writing.
We offer a comprehensive employment package, a friendly working environment and the opportunity to contribute to a growing family-run business.
If you believe you meet our criteria then please email us at email@example.com with a covering letter, copy of your CV and examples of your work before 14 February.