Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) is a statutory requirement for many major developments, such as windfarms and projects in environmentally sensitive locations, which fall within the Regulations which necessitate the production of an Environmental Statement.
LVIAs are increasingly being requested by Local Planning Authorities to accompany any planning application that may potentially have visual and landscape impacts.
We have considerable experience of both carrying out these assessments and coordinating the work of other specialist consultants which may be required in the production of Environmental Statements. We work for a wide variety of clients, and also carry out critiques of LVIAs for Local Planning Authorities.
Recent work areas includes renewable energy (wind, solar and anaerobic digestion), residential, and mixed use developments. We also prepare landscape evidence for Public Inquiries and act as Expert Witness.
Also in this section
- New Dwelling in Open Countryside, Long Sutton
- New Dwelling, Wing, Rutland
- Replacement Dwelling, Langrick, Lincolnshire
- New Dwelling, Boothby Graffoe
- Hybrid Planning Application for a new Holiday Park at Ingoldmells
- Southgate, Sleaford
- Barn Conversion, Boston
- Landscape and Housing
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Grange Farm, Kirkby la Thorpe