The Consultancy has been involved in the development of numerous high quality residential developments, ranging from large urban extensions to small infill sites.
Our involvement typically begins in the early planning stages of the development, and can include Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment of the site, which then informs the design and layout, and detailed Public Consultation.
We aim to develop well thought out designs and layouts, which, as well as establishing an identifiable sense of place for individual developments, provide privacy and security to individual dwellings. Many of our residential schemes are complemented by the provision of integral open spaces and children’s play areas, which are designed so that they form a purposeful and positive role in the overall development.
Also in this section
- New Dwelling in Open Countryside, Long Sutton
- New Dwelling, Wing, Rutland
- Replacement Dwelling, Langrick, Lincolnshire
- New Dwelling, Boothby Graffoe
- Hybrid Planning Application for a new Holiday Park at Ingoldmells
- Southgate, Sleaford
- Barn Conversion, Boston
- Landscape and Housing
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Grange Farm, Kirkby la Thorpe